College Profile: Columbia College
Columbia College might refer to one of several North American institutions of higher education: Columbia College of Columbia University, the main undergraduate college at Columbia University, New York
Columbia College Chicago, a large arts and communications college in Chicago, Illinois
Columbia College (Columbia, Missouri), a liberal arts college in Columbia, Missouri
Columbia College (Columbia, South Carolina), a private women's liberal arts college in Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia College Hollywood, a film school in Los Angeles, California
Columbia College (Calgary, Canada), including various professional programs in addition to academic upgrading & language programs
Columbia College of Vancouver, Canada, a two-year liberal arts college in Vancouver, British Columbia
Columbia College (California), a community college in the California Community Colleges system in Sonora
11600 Columbia College Dr
209-588-5105 (financial aid)
||Columbia Junior College, CC|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||No
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Columbia College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager.
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General.
- Child Development.
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary.
- Music, General.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Forestry, General.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting.
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Information Technology.
- Physical Sciences.
- Mathematics, General.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Environmental Science.
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Health and Physical Education, General.
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management.
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other.
- Computer Science.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Human Services, General.
- Geography, Other.
- Geology/Earth Science, General.
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General.
Question and Answer about "Columbia College"
No questions found...