College Profile: Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
The mission of Emperor’s College is to cultivate brilliant healers, teachers, and leaders in Oriental Medicine who create the future of health care by word, deed, and through partnerships.
The use of “brilliant” conveys the intellectual and spiritual intent of our institution, as well as our expectations for our graduates. It is a bold, audacious word, with connotations of light and enlightenment, reflecting the Taoist origins of the medicine, and conveying our vision of shining this medicine throughout the world.
The Goals of the College are to:
1. Train students to successfully apply Oriental medicine to treat within national and California scopes of practice.
2. Prepare students to function effectively within the modern healthcare system.
3. Graduate doctors and practitioners of acupuncture and Oriental medicine who advance the field of Oriental medicine.
4. Provide a community clinic that serves the health and well-being of the College and the public.
5. Provide an outreach program that will increase the awareness of the philosophy and practice of Oriental medicine.
6. House a library that will serve as a resource for the College and the public.
7. Support our alumni in their professional development.
310-453-8300 (financial aid)
||Private for-profit, 4-year or above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||No
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
Question and Answer about "Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine"
No questions found...