||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
University of Redlands Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Bachelor of Arts in Management (Bachelor Degree)
A Bachelor of Arts in Management degree from the University of Redlands School of Business offers students and employers a well-rounded educational experience that focuses on the development of management and leadership skills. The program is of particular interest to those who (a) need to complete their bachelors education to move up in the organizational hierarchy, and/or (b) possess sufficient skills about specific business functions (such as information systems, finance, budgeting, operations etc.) but now feel the need to supplement those skills with specialized knowledge on leadership and organizational behavior.
Bachelor of Science in Business (Bachelor Degree)
A Bachelor of Science in Business degree from the University of Redlands School of Business is designed to go beyond traditional Administration or Management degrees, allowing students to focus on a specific industry while providing crucial business knowledge and building advanced critical thinking skills.
All Academic Programs
- German Language and Literature.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Creative Writing.
- Music, Other.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Psychology, General.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Environmental Science.
- History, General.
- Latin American Studies.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services.
- Business/Managerial Economics.
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist.
- Music, General.
- Fine/Studio Arts, General.
- Asian Studies/Civilization.
- Education, General.
- Economics, General.
- Ethnic, Cultural Minority, and Gender Studies, Other.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Music Theory and Composition.
- Mathematics, General.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Chemistry, General.
- Music Performance, General.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Environmental Studies.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- French Language and Literature.
- Physics, General.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Management Information Systems, General.
Question and Answer about "University of Redlands"
No questions found...