||Regis/Regis College/RU/Jesuit/Jesuit Denver Colorado/Regis Nursing/College of Computer & Information Science/College of Business & Economics/College of Contemporary Liberal Studies/RHCHP/Rangers/Regis U/Regis in Colorado/Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions/College of Computer & Information Sciences/College of Business & Economics|
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Regis University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Associate Degree in Nursing (Associate Degree)
This program is designed for individuals who seek a program to meet the requirements needed to take the NCLEX-RN? examination, and to seek entry level jobs as a registered nurse. Registered nurses work to promote health, prevent disease, and help patients cope with illness. They provide direct patient care, observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress in patients. RNs may assist physicians during surgery and treatment of patients. Specific rules regarding the ?scope of practice? for RNs are established by the Colorado State Board of Nursing. RNs may work full time or part time in physician?s offices, clinics, surgery centers, or in hospitals, nursing care facilities, or in patient?s homes. The two year Associate Degree in Nursing Program is an 82 quarter credit hour educational program offered over six (eleven-week) academic quarters. This program also allows for an exit out option at the end of the third quarter for those students who wish to become Licensed Practical Nurses. The Practical Nurse Program is a 53 quarter credit hour educational program offered over four (eleven-week) academic quarters. Students wishing to take this program may opt out of the regular Associate Degree in Nursing Program at the end of the third quarter (at the completion of NRS 136) to take an alternate fourth quarter of classes in preparation for the NCLEX-PN? examination.
All Academic Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other.
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other.
- History, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Business/Managerial Economics.
- French Language and Literature.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Other.
- Computer Science.
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other.
- Education, General.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration.
- Organizational Behavior Studies.
- Counseling Psychology.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Religious Education.
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Psychology, General.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Economics, Other.
- Education, Other.
- Theology/Theological Studies.
- Public Administration.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Chemistry, General.
- Educational/Instructional Media Design.
- Environmental Studies.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Women's Studies.
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management.
- Finance, General.
- Physical Therapy/Therapist.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods, Other.
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator.
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other.
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other.
- Mathematics, General.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution.
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other.
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Reading Teacher Education.
Question and Answer about "Regis University"
No questions found...