College Profile: Northwestern Technical College
Whether you are graduating from high school or are planning to come back to school after years away, Northwestern Technical College can get you on the right path, right away!
For more than forty years, Northwestern Technical College has educated, trained, and placed thousands of our Admissions Counselingneighbors in jobs here in Northwest Georgia and around the world. When you make the decision to apply to Northwestern Technical College, you are taking hold of your dreams and seeing just how far you can go!
With more than 100 programs to choose from, you have the option of taking your classes on campus or online throughout the year. You can choose from day, night, and even weekend classes, depending on your program of study. At Northwestern Technical College, you’ll enjoy smaller classes, smaller tuition bills, and a larger educational experience than you ever imagined!
The mission of Northwestern Technical College is to offer accessible, high quality educational opportunities that lead to careers in technology, business, health, and human services. The college offers both campus-based and distance learning programs that lead to the certificate, the diploma, and the associate degree. The educational programs of the college focus on the development of technical competence and critical thinking skills; social, personal, and intellectual values; and an understanding of society. Northwestern Technical College also provides the community with adult education, economic development, and personal enrichment programs. The Office of the President and the offices of Student Affairs, Administrative Services, Academic Affairs, and Economic Development work cooperatively in support of the mission of the college.
At Northwestern Technical College, you don’t leave with just a piece of paper after graduation. You leave with the promise of a “guaranteed” education and the promise of a great career within your reach!
706-764-3560 (financial aid)
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Northwestern Technical College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician.
- Medical Reception/Receptionist.
- Operations Management and Supervision.
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant.
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant.
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Surgical Technology/Technologist.
- Technical and Business Writing.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Child Care Provider/Assistant.
- Occupational Therapist Assistant.
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation.
- Welding Technology/Welder.
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist.
Question and Answer about "Northwestern Technical College"
No questions found...