- to give our students the opportunity for a sound educational foundation in the Arts and Sciences of Cosmetology; preparing them for Licensing Examinations and profitable employment.
- To accomplish this goal by providing a clean, cheerful atmosphere for studying the theory of Cosmetology and to perfect the manual skills needed in this field.
- To constantly update the techniques being taught and methods used for teaching these techniques.
- to have an administrative and teaching staff who will serve as an inspriation to our students.
- to direct all activities at our school toward our ultimate goal for each student enrolled; their sucess in the working world of Cosmetology
- to acquaint the student with the benefits of membership in organizations affiliated witht he profession that offer opportunities for continuing education.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Oehrlein School of Cosmetology Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Oehrlein School of Cosmetology"
No questions found...