||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Thomas More College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelor Degree)
In the fall of 1993, Thomas More College introduced an accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration degree for working professionals. Since then, nearly 2,000 students have enrolled in the Thomas More Accelerated Program (TAP). TAP students may complete their BBA in as little as 24 months, depending upon their previous college experience. BBA concentrations are available in Personal Finance, Marketing and Management.
All Academic Programs
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Economics, General.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Art Teacher Education.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Visual and Performing Arts, General.
- Mathematics, General.
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Music, General.
- Physics, General.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Business Teacher Education.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Pre-Law Studies.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Psychology, General.
- Education, Other.
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist.
- Chemistry, General.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Fine/Studio Arts, General.
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching.
- History, General.
Question and Answer about "Thomas More College"
No questions found...