1. John Jay Beauty College strives to maintain the highest standards and fulfill the following objectives.
2. To provide educational experiences that will enable students enrolled in our schoool to become professional cosmetologists who are worthy members of society; a credit to our profession and to become financially secure.
3. To provide daily instruciton for prospective students in the field of cosmetology for 1500 hours using an established and approved curriculum that allows us to measure the level of proficiency of each student in each subject for each level of training.
4. To provide for constant educational growth by periodic evaluation of each student through the use of standardized test.
5. To provide for constant educational growth of teaching methods by observing each teacher each day.
6. To assist in placement of graduates into a meaningful occupational choice within the field of cosmetology.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
John Jay Beauty College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "John Jay Beauty College"
No questions found...