It is essential to:
1. Prepare graduates for careers in cosmetology arts and sciences and related fields.
2. Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to providing a superior educational experience for our students.
3. Make sure our schools training and client services excel in the areas of quality workmanship, training and people skills.
4. Provide continuing education experiences for faculty and staff so that student services, current teaching techniques, and style trends are adapted to our students educational and professional needs.
5. Promote the professional image of our college and students.
||Twin City Beauty College,Traverse City Beauty College,Michiana Beauty College and, Tulip Beauty College, Tulip City Beauty College|
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Twin City Beauty College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Twin City Beauty College"
No questions found...