In order to implement our philosophy, we at Lex La-Ray commit ourselves to teaching the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for a world-class work force by striving to:
1. Provide a competent, caring staff and up-to-date facilities, equipment, and instructional materials.
2. Provide opportunities for secondary and post-secondary students to develop occupational competence through instruction in the knowledge and skills needed to gain employment at entry levels or to upgrade existing skills.
3. Assist each student in developing characteristics necessary for acquiring and holding a job. These include punctuality, attendance, self-control, sense of responsibility, teamwork, and personal hygiene.
4. Provide opportunities through experience for students to develop occupational safety habits and an understanding of the need for conservation of time, materials, and equipment.
5. Develop both personal and group leadership skills in each student by encouraging participation in class and club activities.
6. Aid graduates in reaching their career goals by assisting them in securing employment in their field of training or in obtaining advanced training through post-secondary education.
||LLRTC, Lexington Technical Center|
||Public, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||No
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lex La-Ray Technical Center Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Lex La-Ray Technical Center"
No questions found...