College Profile: American College of Hair Design Inc
American College of Hair Design is dedicated to educating quality students with the fundamental knowledge to meet the challenges of a career in cosmetology, esthetics, and Instructor Training, both today and in the future.
Each student admitted to the school receives individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills, professional services, business and job related information. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
Each unit of study offered by the school is designed to provide a broad base of knowledge and understanding in order to maximize the graduate's employability.
Additional objectives of the program are:
* To develop the students technical abilities to the highest level.
* To develop professional qualities and self confidence within each student.
* To counsel each student in the variety of opportunities within the field of cosmetology arts and sciences.
* To introduce and teach the techniques involved in the latest products, equipment, and styling trends.
* To educate students to perform professional services used in the treatment and beautification of the skin, hair, and nails with confidence and dignity.
* To fulfill all requirements of the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology.
660-827-3295 (financial aid)
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
American College of Hair Design Inc Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
Question and Answer about "American College of Hair Design Inc"
No questions found...