College Profile: Columbia College
Columbia College might refer to one of several North American institutions of higher education: Columbia College of Columbia University, the main undergraduate college at Columbia University, New York
Columbia College Chicago, a large arts and communications college in Chicago, Illinois
Columbia College (Columbia, Missouri), a liberal arts college in Columbia, Missouri
Columbia College (Columbia, South Carolina), a private women's liberal arts college in Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia College Hollywood, a film school in Los Angeles, California
Columbia College (Calgary, Canada), including various professional programs in addition to academic upgrading & language programs
Columbia College of Vancouver, Canada, a two-year liberal arts college in Vancouver, British Columbia
Columbia College (California), a community college in the California Community Colleges system in Sonora
803-786-3612 (financial aid)
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Columbia College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Psychology, General.
- Dance, General.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Chemistry, General.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Community Psychology.
- Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services, Other.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Music Performance, General.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- French Language and Literature.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- Religious Education.
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other.
- Fine/Studio Arts, General.
- Piano and Organ.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- History, General.
- Education, Other.
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other.
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other.
- Music, General.
- Social Work.
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education.
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other.
- Mathematics, General.
- Voice and Opera.
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist.
- Behavioral Sciences.
- Journalism, Other.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
Question and Answer about "Columbia College"
No questions found...