The overall mission of our institution is to provide prime education and training to our students, which will enable them to successfully pass their state board exam, obtain licensure and become successfully employed in the salon industry.
The instructional staff possesses the skills required to provide necessary training, and we aspire to produce capable, productive stylists and/or nail technicians that exhibit the determination, skills, ability and the desire to succeed in the salon environment.
Each student will not only receive instruction and exposure to essential technical skills and equiptment, but also the opportunity for hands on, supervised work with the public.
Specifically, the objectives of the programs are:
* to build a solid foundation of education and technical skills
* to provide exposure to the role of the professional cosmetologist/nail tech, including opportunities for supervised practical hands on work
* to offer students an opportunity for exposure to up-to-date products and styling techniques
* to teach our students the components of the proper attitude that a professional cosmetologist/nail tech should have
* to motivate our students to develop all of their artistic talent
* to teach our students good industry ethics and sound business practices
* to fulfill all state board requirements
||Private for-profit, 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Not currently participating in Title IV, has an OPE ID number|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Beckley Beauty Academy Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Beckley Beauty Academy"
No questions found...