College Profile: The Community College of Baltimore County
Welcome to the Community College of Baltimore County, an exciting place to be. Our campuses are diverse, vibrant and alive with activity, and we invite you to become a part of the CCBC community. Whether you’re looking to obtain a degree, transfer to a four-year university, update your job skills or just take a course for fun, our faculty and staff are here for you. At CCBC you learn from the best – highly trained and credentialed faculty committed to student success.
CCBC has more than 100 associate degree and certificate programs from which you can choose. Our price is right and our opportunities endless. We like to say, Start here and then go anywhere! Whether you are looking for a job and need some retraining or hoping to transfer to a four year college or university, we are prepared to support your efforts.
The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) is ranked among the number one providers of undergraduate education, workforce development, technology training, and lifelong learning/life enrichment in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. Rooted in the community since 1957, CCBC offers a unique approach to learning that empowers people to transform their lives. Nationally recognized as a leader in innovative learning strategies, CCBC educates nearly 65,000 people each year, including more than half of all Baltimore County residents attending undergraduate college. CCBC’s Division of Continuing Education and Economic Development is the preferred training partner for Maryland businesses, serving more than 100 employers annually with customized employee development training.
The Community College of Baltimore County provides
an accessible, affordable and high-quality education that
prepares students for transfer and career success, strengthens
the regional work force and enriches our community.
410-780-6446 (financial aid)
||CCBC, Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville Community College, Dundalk Community College, Essex Community College, |
||20,000 and above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
The Community College of Baltimore County Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Quality Control Technology/Technician.
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping.
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD.
- Medical Informatics.
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician.
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications.
- Commercial and Advertising Art.
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist.
- Criminal Justice/Police Science.
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Surveying Technology/Surveying.
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician.
- Engineering Technology, General.
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician.
- Real Estate.
- Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Educational/Instructional Media Design.
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant.
- Physician Assistant.
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology.
- Child Care Provider/Assistant.
- Visual and Performing Arts, General.
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies.
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary.
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology.
- Spanish Language Teacher Education.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General.
- Sign Language Interpretation and Translation.
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Computer Graphics.
- Special Products Marketing Operations.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other.
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- Child Care and Support Services Management.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician.
- Engineering, General.
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician.
- Physics Teacher Education.
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production.
- Surgical Technology/Technologist.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other.
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other.
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Chemistry Teacher Education.
- Education, General.
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary.
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist.
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling.
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician.
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other.
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science, General.
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other.
- Chemical Technology/Technician.
Question and Answer about "The Community College of Baltimore County"
No questions found...