College Profile: Everest University - Online School
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. Our courses are tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule. Everest University Online allows students to learn from home and offers the same well-respected curriculum available at our traditional campuses.
We offer career-oriented degree programs in Business, Accounting, Criminal Justice and Computer Information Science. Choose from our Associate, Bachelor's or Master's Degree programs and complete all your coursework online.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify:
Our Student Finance Planners will help you explore all of your financing options. We have helped many students identify and apply for Financial Aid to help them earn their degrees. Financial Aid can help students pay for any legitimate school-related costs, including tuition, books, supplies and basic living expenses.
Convenience of online learning:
The beauty of an Everest University Online education is that you decide when and where you want to learn. Our virtual classroom is always available to you morning, noon or night. And you will receive the same support from your professors as students who go to a traditional campus.
Everest University Online means educational excellence:
Everest University Online traces its roots in career education back to 1890
* . Now you can benefit from our long tradition of academic excellence by earning your degree completely online.
We'll help with your job search:
At Everest University Online, our commitment to your success extends beyond graduation. Our Career Services staff offers job-placement assistance to every student and graduate. We'll give you valuable information and tips to help you with your job search.
We offer assistance with:
* Resume and Cover Letter Writing
* Interviewing Techniques
We'll help you succeed in school:
As an Everest University Online student, you'll have our support from your first day of enrollment through your entrance into the work force. Why? Because we want to see you succeed in your education AND in your career. We believe that a top-notch educational experience, with personalized attention and support, can contribute to the overall success of your future.
A few of the services we offer our students:
* Quarterly academic advising
* Troubleshooting assistance with courses
* Scholarship application information
* Textbook ordering assistance
* Tampa College was founded in 1890. The name change to Everest University occurred in November, 2007
Recommended/Mandatory Language: Use Everest University logo.
* Campus prefers not to advertise Medical Insurance Billing/Coding.
* Optional Info: Accredited Member, ACICS. Career planning & placement assistance. Financial aid available for those who qualify. Program/Miscellaneous Info: Phone numbers on business cards are 813-635-1998 & 877-439-0003.