College Profile: American Sentinel University - Online School
Why American Sentinel University?
For starters how does Low Tuition, Self-Paced Study and Personal Support Sound?
You are a working professional, juggling your career, family and social life. You don't have time to attend traditional classes. That's why American Sentinel University provides accredited learning in an online environment, allowing you to choose when, where and how you learn.
American Sentinel provides a full spectrum of degree programs designed to give adult learners the flexibility they need to return to school. Other advantages include:
· One of the lowest tuition rates among online schools
· Self-paced study; no set class times or group projects
· Personal support
· Courses begin twice every month
· Extensive benefits for military personnel and spouses
* Students must have a valid RN license to apply for the RN to BS Nursing, RN to MS Nursing or MS Nursing degree programs.
2260 South Xanadu Way, Suite 310