College Profile: Berkeley College - Newark
Widely recognized as unique among colleges and universities, Berkeley College offers a proven approach to career education that provides students with a competitive edge and the skills sought by employers. This innovative combination of benefits is known as The Berkeley Advantage®
• Small classes for more personal attention
• A faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience
• Flexible scheduling: day, evening/weekend, and online classes
• Seven convenient locations in the New York metropolitan area
• A Bachelor’s degree in as little as three years or an Associate’s degree in just 18 months
• Online degrees: Bachelor’s and Associate’s, both part-time and full-time
• More than $28 million each year in Berkeley College grants and scholarships for qualified students
• A tuition freeze for students who maintain continuous, full-time enrollment
• More than 20 Career Services professionals who collectively specialize in each field of study and actively pursue job opportunities for every student
• On-the-job internships as part of the curriculum
• An extensive network of employer connections
• Free lifetime career assistance
As an indication of Berkeley's success, every year a high number of graduates gain employment in positions related to their studies. Last year, Berkeley's graduate employment rate was 90%.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.