Brian Tracy tells us that most people work at only 50% of capacity. To achieve greater performance, Tracy points to greater focus and concentration.
Functioning at a higher capacity can lead to better results and in turn improved confidence and self-esteem.
- Most people work at 50% of capacity
- The foundations of good work habits are:
- Clarity on desired results
- Relative priority of steps needed to achieve the desired results
- Stay with a task until it’s completed, no diversions or distractions
- Benefits of task completions include more confidence, energy, self-esteem