home >  home business >  home business topics

Home Business Pay-Per-Click

Pay-Per-Click Marketing (also called “PPC”) is a prevalent sub-set of search engine marketing, which refers to a specific type of advertising where you pay a search engine every time a potential customer clicks on your advertisement. These commercial messages appear on search engine results pages and occasionally on the pages of sites within a search engine’s network of partners.

Pay-Per-Click advertising is currently enjoying notably high demand, as advertisers out-bid each other to have their site appear on popular keyword searches on Google, Yahoo! and MSN’s Bing.

Featured Articles from Careers.org

You can learn a lot about business from a celebrity, legend or icon

Muhammad Ali: "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."
(Our take: Seize the power of experience)

Jennifer Aniston:  "I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, 'Don't you want to have a normal job and a normal family?' I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act."
(Our take: Pursue your dream job)

Other Helpful Articles

PayPerClick.org

"Pay-Per-Click" from Wikipedia

Find related information on Careers.org:

→ Review in depth Occupational Profiles for entrepreneurial careers including Small Business Owners
→ Find U.S Regional Profiles of each of the 50 U.S. states
→ Locate potential Franchise Opportunities that fit your training and education
→ Search for relevant free Business Literature for your company

Web Resources