Here are some helpful tips for men dressing for conservative job interviews. If you want to convey the right image, a solid color suit with a light-colored long-sleeved shirt may be the best bet.
- You want to convey the “right” (i.e., conservative) image…
- Solid color suit in navy or gray with solid light-colored long-sleeved shirt
- Tie with a subtle pattern, which can convey a little personality
- Black or dark brown leather shoes with dark-colored socks, and the shoes match the belt
- Don’t forget the neat/tidy hair style