WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400 restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station: grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
● Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
● Free food (yes, really FREE)
● Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
● Paid breaks
● Paid time off
● Holiday closures
● Full time and part time opportunities
● Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
● Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
● Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
● Keep Chipotle special and successful by living the pepper
● Prepare and Serve safe and delicious food by following our recipes
● Keep our food and guests safe by practicing the Food Safety Seven
● Keep the Restaurant Clean and Organized by using the Crew Pocket Guide
● Provide an Excellent Guest Experience by adhering to our Hospitality Standards
● We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy