Start a new career with OJ Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. IBP is one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving the 48 continental United States . IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with OJ Insulation!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Purchasing Clerk - is responsible for purchasing new materials, products and supplies for the company. Also assist with customers with day to day maintenance issues with products and ordering of new parts.
- Confers with vendors to obtain products or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule
- Prepares purchase orders
- Responsible for inventory control including purchasing, receiving, stocking and record keeping
- Responsible for all shipments incoming and outgoing
- Receives and contract vendors to find out order status
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Assist customers and clients with day to day assistance or parts or maintenance issues with garage door remotes, and etc.
Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including word, excel, and outlook
- Easily adapt to changing situations, workflow and deadlines
- Able to responded to situations is a positive manner and provide good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs, must be able to stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
- Works in an office environment and the warehouse.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Gilroy.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process