Start a new career with Custom Glass Atlanta
, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving the 48 continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with Custom Glass Atlanta!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
is responsible for assisting with daily operations of the warehouse including, receiving, sorting materials for installation crews per the work orders.
- Track and maintain neat and organized inventory
- General maintenance which includes, but not limited to:
- Sweeping/Mopping/Vacuuming as necessary
- Cleaning trucks (both inside and out)
- Maintaining parking and lawn areas
- Trash collection and removal
- Upkeep of restrooms
- Organizing shelving, mirror and shower door area
- Work with gutter crew to organize and prepare scrap aluminum for shipment to salvage yard
- Inspect trucks weekly for safety kits and MSDS sheets
- Administrative work as needed
- Operates warehouse equipment, including forklift to place products and materials in proper place
- Load and log materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
- Responsible to ensure warehouse is safe and accessible and complies with OSHA guidelines and Company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in a warehouse setting or construction industry preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast -paced environment
- Able to perform basic math skills
- Experience using RF Scanner
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail and able to multitask
- Forklift Certified a plus
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Able to push booms, mops, vacuum cleaner, lawn mower, dolly, and etc.
- Must be able to bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist, knees to handle materials.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
- Works in a warehouse environment, but not limited to working in office, construction site or outside.
- Able to adapt to weather conditions as needed.
- Able to adjust to noise within the warehouse.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Birmingham.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process