The ReDCo Group provides support to people experiencing life challenges. We create homes for people with disabilities who have no other family to care for them. We help displaced workers find alternative employment. We counsel people experiencing mental or emotional distress. We strive to satisfy human needs.Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The ReDCo Group has partnered with Pathways by Molina.
Pathways by Molina offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits that include:
Paid vacation and sick leave
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Nine paid holidays
Training and development opportunities
Property and Lease Manager is responsible for completing, managing, and monitoring all housing leases including rent payments, property inspections and maintenance requests under the supervision of the Transition Aged Psych Rehab Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Completes Residential Rental Agreements with consumers in housing component, as well as annual updates; assess Tenant income and apply subsidy according to same
• Complete Inventory Checklist of items provided to consumers in agency-owned properties at move-in and at move-out, or more frequently as advised by TAY Director
• Complete, at minimum, monthly inspections of all agency-owned properties to check for safety/security, cleanliness, and/or other items as advised by TAY Director
• Investigate reports of damages/needed repairs in agency-owned properties and completes work order sheets to alert maintenance of any needed repairs in agency-owned properties
• Communicates with TAY Director regarding any repairs that must be directed to outside contractors/companies and maintains a records of all repairs completed at properties
• Maintains a list of all active accounts associated with all agency-owned properties such as electric, gas, trash removal, etc.
• Order or purchase (using agency funding) any items needing to be replaced or added to agency-owned properties
• Issue written warning letters for individuals in housing that have any violations of Terms of Residential Rental Agreements
•Minimum of HS diploma or GED with experience managing and responding to property maintenance issues and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to problem-solve regarding potential repairs and ability to direct consumers on how to use basic maintenance tools such as screwdriver, hammer, plunger, change light bulbs, etc.
• Knowledge or understanding of major mental health diagnoses and how this impacts a person’s functioning
• Ability to learn basic operations of Psychiatric Rehabilitation programming and to follow all agency Policies and Procedures
• Ability to communicate with young adult mental health consumers both orally and in writing
• Completion of all State required clearances
• Valid PA Driver’s License
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic