Judge Direct Placement is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a large Steel Manufacturing Client in the Alton, IL area. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing maintenance support to the manufacturing area.
COMPENSATION: 70,000 to 80,000
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Apply appropriate maintenance/reliability tools to drive improvements and optimize costs.
- Support Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFAs) and corrective actions for complex and/or repetitive problems.
- Manage & Lead major projects, including CAPEX projects in the Melt Shop. Develop Project schedules vis the use of Microsoft Project.
- Minimum of A.S. degree from accredited college or technical school or minimum 4 years of mill experience or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership, team-building and mill experience; Melt Shop experience a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work within a team structure to support company objectives and maintain/build positive working relationships.