Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients' transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder's integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose - together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder is currently seeking a Senior Staff Hydrogeologist to join us in our Rancho Cordova (Sacramento) CA Office.
This position will:
- Direct technical programs and projects of varying size, with overall program/project responsibilities.
- Perform environmental and hydrogeologic field investigations, borehole logging, geophysical log interpretations, prepare well drilling/design/construction/testing specifications, calculations of well screen and filter pack parameters, water supply, water balance assessments, water quality assessments, groundwater recharge assessments, well rehabilitation strategies.
- Manage major proposal coordination efforts, preparation and technical assessments for both environmental and hydrogeologic projects.
- Coordinate and manage hydrogeologic projects with ongoing interaction by senior operations/technical staff and other water resource/environmental professionals.
- Identify and define scopes, techniques and prices for project proposals.
- 7+ years of related experience in consulting engineering firm or related service business and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations required
- Proven experience in a leadership technical role in environmental and/or hydrogeolgic projects required
- Past experience in coordinating project teams
- Strong communication skills
- PG license and certified Hydrogeologist is ideal
Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Rancho Cordova.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process