Basic Job Info
Kelly Services is partnering with a client in the Appleton area. the Production Operator is responsible for the operation of various types of processing and test equipment in environmentally controlled area as per Standard Operating Procedures. This includes but is not limited to wash all the equipment parts/hoses, analytical balances, filters and other associated equipment; Cleaning of the production room/area etc as per applicable SOPs.
•*they said they are looking for people who would work at Nature's Way in GB.
- Follow procedure as per cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) ,Standard operating procedures(SOPs) and a company policy with a focus on quality and safety to produce products.
- Ensure training is in compliance with job role before performing any activities in the production operation.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and maintained properly and the work areas are cleaned and maintained properly. This includes cleaning of the room walls, ceilings and floor, counter top tables (if required).Clear and clean production/packaging lines as required before and after all operations.
- Setup and adjust equipment like tablet/capsule manufacturing machine as required for proper operation, including disassembly and assembly.
- Receive, check of bulk and finished products as required or as directed.
- Must read MSDS or safety guideline before handling and material or equipment. Follow SOP for handling materials and storage.
- Maintain proper hygiene as required by cGMP.
- Assists departments and performs other duties as specified by the Production Management
- Maintain proper documentation, batch record, production log books.
Must read MSDS or safety guideline before handling and material or equipment. Follow SOP for handling materials and storage.
Mathematical skills such as addition/subtraction/multiplication/division and fraction etc.
Attention to detail.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Appleton.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process