Mosaic North America is an event marketing agency that delivers brand experiences that bring our clients' products directly to the people who buy them. Advertising Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our innovative, growing company. This activation is an in-field program where teams will promote a national big-box retailer’s on-line home grocery ordering/pickup service in the retailer. Brand Ambassadors will excite, entertain and inform shoppers of everything our client has to offer.
Friday through Monday for 2 weeks
July 28th - August 7th
*Note: All hours are tentative and subject to change
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Enthusiastically represent Mosaic and our client
- Educate and inform shoppers about the everything our client has to offer
- Engage shoppers and share key messages about our client's & sponsor’s products to create a 'buzz' to gain attention
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for shoppers
- Work with local vendors and public service officers to give the shoppers a fun event-filled experience
- Provide detailed feedback on shopper interactions and comments
- Present a professional appearance
- Wear specifically required apparel
- Attend in-depth and comprehensive brand/product training
- Maintain working knowledge of all client products in order to be a subject matter expert
- Set up & Breakdown event equipment
- Must be available on specific event days
Must be comfortable standing for the duration of the shift.Existing knowledge and experience with large big box stores is a plus
Previous promotional experience is required. Large scale event experience is preferred
Extremely outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic
Comfortable educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with shoppers
Strong communication skills
Dependable and reliable
Must be able to commit 100% to specific event days
Independent and motivated whose past experience clearly demonstrates team player abilities
Available transportation to get to and from the site is required
Must have access to computer and cell phone
Must be able to lift 30 pounds as some event equipment may be heavy
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Sanger.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process