Join our growing sales team!
Author Solutions is a global company, headquartered in Bloomington, IN, working with authors all over the world. We are a world leader in our industry and enjoy working with authors who have a goal of publishing their book. We are interested in candidates located in the following two states; Indiana and Kentucky.
Our Consultants have used the following words to describe their position:
See what our team has to say!
We are interested in speaking with driven and top-performing Sales Consultants with a proven track record of strong sales performance and experience working remotely. Author Solutions offers benefits, a unique product, consultative sale, and passionate customers, and a chance to work from home. Through our Eagle Academy, we provide training and continued development with a mix of integrated classroom and hands-on experience. Our Sales Consultants receive base salary plus uncapped commission - starting with their first sale.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sales Consultants initiate contact with authors and potential authors to sell Author Solutions brands publishing packages, marketing services, and books
- Author Solutions Sales Consultants will apply a consultative approach to their sales process to best help their authors achieve their publishing goals
- Sales Consultants will maintain accurate and complete notes in our customer database
- Sales Consultants will receive a database and will be expected to manage their database and plan their day to best optimize results
Sales Consultant Benefits:
- Work from home opportunity with flexible hours
- Two weeks initial training, and continued development
- Base salary plus uncapped commission - starting with the first sale
- Recognition awards and trip incentives for top performers
- Benefits and vacation time included
Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Graduate
- College Degree preferred
- Two (2) years sales experience preferred
- One (1) year remote work experience preferred
- Strong organizational, time-management, problem-solving, and computer skills preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills preferred
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Indianapolis.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process