Customer Service Agent
WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with nearly 3,000 employees across 8 locations and 3 divisions. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
- Up to $11/hour with monthly bonus potential for production and call compliance
- Uncapped referral bonus potential
- Employee perk discounts that include local restaurants, gym memberships, event tickets, and more.
- Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Time-Off after 90 days
- Paid Training
- Body-Mind-Life Wellness Program
- Weekly Employee Engagement Activities
- Monthly Non-Profit Awareness
- ERC Cares Program
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
WHY THIS POSITION
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable navigating between multiple computer screens and systems
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
We Don’t Believe In Limits
Most of our employees begin as a call center agent – one of the most valued positions in our company. Agents are our front line, speaking to customers on our clients’ behalf. And when they meet their expectations and reach their goals, ERC as a company excels.
- Process incoming service requests/claim calls from customers and clients
- Provide general customer service including establishing service initiation and providing assistance to customers and clients throughout the service delivery process
- Capture information and enter data in computer in a timely manner
- Process customer claims and follow up as needed to ensure claims are resolved timely
- Performance is based on daily call volume/effective resolution compared to assigned monthly goals
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Waycross.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process