American Work, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
American Work, Inc. is partnered with Pathways by Molina.
Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services.At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. We proudly serve more than 55,000 unique clients and nearly 17 million individuals who qualify for services under our contracts.
We specialize in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Pathways by Molina offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits that include
Paid vacation and sick leave
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Nine paid holidays
Training and development opportunities
American Work and Pathways by Molina is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual for our Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Associate Professional Counselor position to join our team.
• Under general supervision, completes comprehensive intake and assessment with MH/SA or co-occurring consumers' (family, other supports, and collateral agencies that may be involved) to determine individual needs, problems & strengths, social & medical history, functional level & degree of ability vs disability
• Develop treatment plan, review of treatment plan
• Responsible for individual, group and family counseling as needed
• Liaison with MH Court and Probate Court
• Attend all training, conferences, workshops, etc., in order to keep core hours up-to-date
• Develops individual recovery/resiliency plan based on goals identified by consumer
• Supports consumer, through interventions, who is at risk to hare self, others and/or property due to experiencing quick and significant changes in behavior which are typically related to a previous situation which triggered severe impairment of functioning, limited resources / skills, lack of judgment / skills, and/or increase in personal distress
• Attempts to prevent out of home placement or hospitalization by addressing immediate crisis and developing appropriate links to alternate services
• Service available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and may be offered by telephone, and /or face to face
• in any setting
• Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Associate Professional Counselor by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapist
• Paraprofessional under the supervision ofMHP, SAM, or SAP
• At least 1 year SA experience or CAC
• Knowledge of community resources
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of cultural diversity and their impact on recovery process
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.