Great Direct Hire Opportunity as a Workover Rig Operator in Williston,Tioga, Dickinson, ND and Sidney, MT. The Workover Rig Operator is responsible for the operation of the rig, crew, and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all the services rendered. Ensures that all crew are at the rig and ready to work at scheduled time, and maintains productivity standards for all rig functions.
Job Duties for a Work Over Rig Operator:
- Ensures all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time.
- Operated the assigned rig and equipment in accodance with the contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the customer.
- Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues, and complaints.
- Ensures that all quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig employees, and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations for compliance.
- Ensures efficients maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Estrablishes and maintains a positive and safe work enviroment for the assigned rig crew, including traning and coaching them in carring out their assigned duties on the rig.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Workover Rig Operator:
- Highschool Diploma or GED Equivalent Preffered.
- Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstarte full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing operations. Minimum two or more years experience in rig and well service operations.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required.
- Valid commercial driving license and must see all qualifications defined by Motor Vehicle Policy
- Ability to effectively communicate with people within outside of the company.
- Ability lead provide guidance to crew memebers to work safely and effeciently.
- Multi-tasking and basic problem solving skills required;organizational skills preferred.
- Housing allowance available, rotation of 14/7, Local to working area preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the application online or in office.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Williston.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process