Value Stream Manager
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The Value Stream Manager leads and motivates multiple single flow production lines to ensure product quality, team member safety and on-time delivery, within budget. Oversees all activities in these lines to drive results on key performance indicators. Leads the ongoing development of the value stream team, coaches and supports the Value Stream Supervisors to deliver results and develop their teams. Takes full responsibility for the financial performance, safety and quality performance, delivery performance and customer satisfaction results in his/her area of production.
Skills & Qualifications
Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, impact and innovate.
- Ability to manage changing situations, tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels fostering a strong team environment.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and process thinking capability.
- Relationship and conflict management; communicates clearly and effectively with people inside and outside the organization to drive a culture of transparency and trust.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Engineering, Technical or Business discipline, is required.
- 2-4 years of value stream operations management experience with track record of building, developing and evaluating teams.
- 5 years' experience in a Lean focused process improvement role with advanced training in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, 6s, SMED, and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- 5-10 years of aerospace manufacturing experience preferred, or progressive related manufacturing experience.
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
3333 Main Street
Parsons, Kansas, 67357
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Parsons.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process