Produces high quality bakery goods, including breads, pastries, and desserts, enhancing the guest's dining experience and driving repeat business.
• Produces high quality bakery goods from scratch recipes.
• Maintains bakery equipment, inventory, and production charts.
• Maintains all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Rotates all baked products according to dates.
• Two years' professional bakery experience.
• Must pass bakery test.
• Knowledge of specialized procedures, i. e., mixing, wet mix methods, scratch dough, breads, and pastry.
• Skill in product finishing, such as glazes, frostings, etc.
• On feet or standing 100% of shift.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Exposure to temperature extremes - varied temperatures between freezer and hotline / ovens.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Prior Lake.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process