Produces high quality bakery goods, including breads, pastries, and desserts, enhancing the guest's dining experience and driving repeat business.
• Produces high quality bakery goods from scratch recipes.
• Maintains bakery equipment, inventory, and production charts.
• Maintains all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Rotates all baked products according to dates.
Schedule: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Tuesday/ Wednesday off (Receive shift differential of .50/hr more for any hours worked 4 pm - 12am (midnight))
This is a full time position that does include an affordable benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, 401(k), 3.5 weeks of paid time off your first year on the job. We also have on site ammenties like: Chiroprator, Physical Therapist, Urgent Care, Vision Clinic, dental Clinic, Pharmacy, Fitness Club, and day care.
• Two years' professional bakery experience.
• Must pass bakery activity.
• Knowledge of specialized procedures, i. e., mixing, wet mix methods, scratch dough, breads, and pastry.
• Skill in product finishing, such as glazes, frostings, etc.
• On feet or standing 100% of shift.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Exposure to temperature extremes - varied temperatures between freezer and hotline / ovens.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Prior Lake.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process