Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Promotions & Loyalty
The HVAC B2B space is seeking a leader to be a part of its fast pace parts & supplies division of the Lennox Residential business. This role will reach across multiple channels such as field marketing, digital marketing, and brick & mortar marketing within the 210+ Lennox B2B store locations. The product, promotions and loyalty marketing manager will apply their understanding of the products, marketplace, and B2B customer needs to build and maintain effective revenue initiatives.
The Manager, Product Marketing, Promotions & Loyalty needs to be skilled in Channel Marketing, Retail Promotions, Digital Marketing, Content Development, Data Analytics, Go-to-market Strategy, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The manager will work closely with the creative agency to ensure timely delivery of product launches, pioneer creative messaging for promotions, design appropriate parts and supplies packaging and develop market positioning for a loyalty program. This individual will apply strategic thinking by identifying, developing and expanding loyalty strategies and have the ability to execute compelling offers that drive brand loyalty with significant incremental revenue and improved customer engagement.
The Manager, Product Marketing, Promotions & Loyalty will be responsible for increasing customer engagement, repeat purchase, and Lifetime Value for our customer base through email, direct mail, retargeting, loyalty programs, and a variety of other channels. This leader needs to be highly analytical, utilizing data-driven insights to foster growth and monitor through established KPIs within product launches, parts and supplies promotions and loyalty incentives. The Manager, Product Marketing, Promotions & Loyalty will also need to apply their experience of leading software projects to integrate new system infrastructure enhancements, specifically within CSR & Loyalty platforms. This position will have (3) direct reports.
Scope of Key Responsibilities will include:
- P&L management, along with third party vendor co-op agreements
- Monitor multiple agencies & work with a vast number of product vendors
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- Team leadership and communication that generates cross-functional support, commitment, and discipline.
- Coaching, ongoing feedback, and identifying developmental opportunities for direct reports.
- Plan and lead (12) product launches a year, educating internal & external customers on why to purchase P&S.
- Partner with product management and third party vendors to define the strategy and product roadmap for our P&S marketing solutions including customer relevance, timeliness and effective execution.
- Set the go-to-market strategy for P&S products and collaborate with cross functional teams to create product positioning and materials.
- Lead new product launch activity, developing timelines, monitoring progress of all functional areas against timelines, and providing direction for developing products, packaging and marketing communication materials.
- Lead development of sales materials, point of purchase materials and customer promotion materials.
- Lead analysis and diagnosis around key opportunity areas across markets and consumer segments.
- Lead growth and profitability through (6) omni channel promotions per year around parts & supplies.
- Ensure products are given effective promotional attention through customer-facing marketing channels.
- Work with Pricing and Category Management in preparation of promotion to determine revenue and margins.
- Develop creative assets for all channels, field marketing, store marketing and digital marketing. (Print & Digital)
- Partner with Field Sales and Key Accounts to develop programs that maximize impact.
- Evaluate success and ROI on promotions by constantly monitoring and measuring campaign performance.
- Ensure continual testing and optimization based on insights.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls.
- Evolve the current Lennox “punch-card” program to a more robust and engaging loyalty program that spans across all of Lennox’s current and new offerings.
- Partner with external platforms to architect and deploy a world class database and loyalty program.
- Work with internal analytics teams to establish KPIs and measure performance of implemented programs.
- Achieve annual customer retention and life time value goals and convincingly communicate that story.
- Partner with the Creative Agency, Product & Service teams to plan and implement all aspects of the Lennox customer loyalty program.
- Fully manage all 3rd party relationships that Lennox will require to execute the loyalty program.
- Right size the points economy to optimal efficiency in promoting revenue driving behaviors.
- Guide marketing channels on communication strategies to ensure that retention needs are integrated into appropriate communications and marketing channels and plans (i.e., website, email, mobile and in-store)
- Actively and accurately report out program growth and results.
- Establish customer insights and deep knowledge of segment perceptions, habits and barriers to purchase.
- Optimize current marketing programs through improved customer acquisition, targeting, retention, segmentation and personalization.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing experience in high growth environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An outgoing, engaging personality with professional maturity.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and strategic thinking skills.
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including strong follow through skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and work streams
- Resourceful and results-oriented self-starter, with an ability to thrive in an authentic, feedback-driven culture and” roll-up-your-sleeves” environment
- Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of urgency, persistence and a take-charge positive attitude
- Strong formal presentation skills
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- 8-10 years CPG brand management and retail POS environment experience
- University Degree and 8 + years of related sales/marketing experience.
- 5+ years of leading a team of marketers to deliver business goals.
- 3 plus years of Leadership experience
- Strong core competency in brand and/or product management
- Omni channel marketing and/or CRM expertise a plus
- Experience developing retail strategies
- Solid planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
- Travel: 15%
- Requires strong business acumen and expertise in marketing strategy and best practices.
- Must be able to manage a team and lead cross-functional work groups.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of a Microsoft Office and other related technologies.
Lennox is always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Richardson.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process