Kforce has a client in search of a Technician V in Corvallis, OR. This is a swing shift position. The work days are Monday through Friday.
The Technician V will support the Research and Development and Manufacturing community by performing development tasks and analyses of components and materials in the characterization of material properties or to determine probably cases of use or failure. This will include providing high quality data, detailed reports, and supporting ergonomic and safety issues and guidelines.
Ensure all lab processes and equipment meet safety and ergonomic guidelines:
- Maintains 100% current certification on safety certifications
- Actively seek ergonomic improvements to the work area and work to implement improvement ideas
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, practice good safety habits, and utilize appropriate safety equipment
- Zero injuries caused by failure to follow safety and ergonomic practices
Utilize the LabNET database for managing task requests and the storage of images, analytical data, and results:
- Successfully manage tasks requests through the LabNET job-creation and completion process
- Maintain awareness of job priorities and pending due dates in LabNET to ensure customers get results on-time
Successfully perform tool curator responsibilities to ensure our tools produce data and results that meet established quality standards:
- Methods and procedures are properly documented according to established protocol
- Team with ADL Engineering and Supervision to identify training needs
- Staff are trained and certified to successfully operate tools according to their needs
- Critical instrument control parameters are monitored, and out-of-control conditions are responded to and resolved
- Tool reliability is tracked according to established standards
- Tool curator responsibilities are performed
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Corvallis.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process