Clinical Product Support Specialist
Position is responsible for Maryland, VA, and DC.Brief Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Reviews Manages the day to day clinical relationships with customers to drive positive results.
2. Manages the day to day clinical relationships with customers to drive positive results.
3. Conduct Clinical Trials and Evaluations
4. Provide Leadership and Execute MediChoice Strategy at VAT, RUG, QBR, & MBR meetings
5. Assume role as MediChoice subject matter expert doing customer sales calls
6. Attend relevant healthcare conferences to increase MediChoice brand equity
7. Provide MediChoice internal support for all Area Sales meetings
8. Work with category management, pricing, marketing and national accounts to support MediChoice growth
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Broad knowledge of a discipline such as finance, sales & marketing, business administration, or distribution preferred. Equal to a complete 4 year college or university education or equivalent work experience.
2. Up to seven (7) years of experience in healthcare product sales
3. Minimum two (2) years of direct supervisory experience leading and managing high performing teams of professionals, required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
1. General office equipment to include PC.
2. MS Office Suite
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions.
2. Travel: 80%
3. There are no environmental hazards identified for this job.
1. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
2. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
3. Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
4. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.How To Apply Amount of Travel 50%