Top Three Skills:
Machine Operator, machine set up, tape measure
- Looking for individuals to work on the machine operator line
- Individuals in this role will work as a slitter operator or helper
- As a slitter operator you will set up and operate the slitter line
- Set up and change out large tooling on the slitter line (30-40 lbs).
- Use basic math to set up the coordinates on the machine (addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals)
- Set up and adjust the slits on the machine for the steel
- Will typically do 2-15 different set up a day. Will typically run 6-7 steel coils each day
- Slide tooling on and off the machines.
- Will give specific formulas on how to input to set up the machines
- Operating a computer to look up orders
- The helper will work along side the slitter operator assisting with any type of general duties or machine set up
- Pull off access scrap from the coils, watch coils for defects, banding the coils
- Candidates will be cross trained in both of the roles
- Sunday-Friday 7p to 5a. Will eventually move to 1p-9p.
- 6 days a week
- 60hrs a week
- MUST HAVE machine operating exp.
- MUST be able to read a tape measure and know basic math addition, converting decimals, fractions, etc.
- MUST HAVE basic computer skills. use of Microsoft office; Word and Excel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.