Construction Site Foreman
Basic Job Info
At least 3 year(s)
Mabey Inc. is the 25+ year old, U.S. subsidiary of a progressive, global leader in the supply of pre-engineered shoring, bridging, and structural support systems and solutions used by construction industries around the world. The growth of Mabey Inc. is a significant component of the Mabey Group's long-term strategy. www.mabey.com
Mabey Inc. is seeking an experienced Site Project Foreman to support our Matting - South Division based out of our Jacksonville Depot in Jacksonville, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise 2 to 3 crews during the installation and removal of polyethylene matting products at various work sites throughout the United States
- Must have field construction superintendent experience and demonstrate prior success in areas such as human & physical resource planning/allocation in order to meet required deadlines/quotas while maintaining quality control
- Optimize the use of resources for multiple concurrent projects and react to a constantly changing environment
- Interface with customer project superintendents, subcontractors and site personnel and collectively work through site related issues
- Conduct safety meetings in the field
- Operate heavy equipment (loaders, forklifts, grapples and trucks) and function as a crew member on an intermittent basis. This is driven by workloads and customer schedules
- Promotes a team environment with co-workers and other departments
- Must be able to effectively communicate and trouble shoot problems as they arise
- Must be able to work away from home on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel extensively throughout the U.S. (up to 75% of the time)
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid - Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this sounds of interest to you, act now and join a progressive, team oriented company with a friendly atmosphere by submitting your resume.
Mabey Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mabey Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
EOE/ Drug-Free WorkplaceRelated Keywords:
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Jacksonville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process