As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will debug, analyze, and propose design solutions to problems with avionics electronic controller hardware that operates rocket engines. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of engine build, test, operation, and vehicle integration.
- Develop and troubleshoot circuits, boards, and rugged electronic hardware assemblies; including concept and requirements definition, design, prototyping, verification (power-on, functional / acceptance / qualification testing) and release to production level.
- Develop and design analog, digital, and mixed-signal boards that interact with avionics systems (including sensors and electromechanical/electrohydraulic actuators); including analysis, schematic capture, layout, design review, test/verification and release.
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field with 4+ years of direct experience in electronics hardware development
- Direct hands-on experience with analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit design, analysis, test, and debug
- Direct hands-on experience with I2C, SPI, and Ethernet interfaces, from both a hardware and software (C firmware) perspective
- Experience working with A/D and D/A converters is required.
- Knowledge of signal integrity, power, grounding, and general board layout principles
- Exposure to analog and digital filters, signal conditioning and signal processing
- Familiarity with amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters, power supplies (switching regulators and LDOs), and analog circuits
- Strong background with High-Reliability Embedded Microcontroller hardware (3+yrs).
- Highly organized team player with excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated expertise designing high-reliability, safety-critical, Class 2/3 board assemblies
- Proficiency using Cadence OrCAD / Allegro (or similar tools) to design complex aerospace boards; and experience working with external board manufacturing and assembly vendors.
- Exposure to designing safety or mission critical aerospace flight hardware compliant with DO-254.
- Ability to interface and understand mechanical and system-level harnessing
- Work with teams on automated testing and/or design for test.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Kent.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process