Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Route Rider Salesperson distributes fresh baked goods to numerous retailers. They normally works 6 days/12-14 hours. These are full-time positions that offer excellent pay and benefits for the right person who is willing to work the hours necessary to serve our customers.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package
- Union position with job stability
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Route Rider Key Job Responsibilities
- Work with bread trays and breadbaskets including lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs., pushing/pulling of racks, bending, squatting at long intervals.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential job function
- Ability to interact socially and communicate verbally with customers
- Drive a 10,000 lb. Truck (manual transmission) following safe vehicle operation practices
- Ability to safely drive in inclement weather conditions
- Load and unload truck
- Complete necessary paperwork with accuracy and reliability
- Work independent of direct supervision
- Stock, rotate and account for product in retailers’ location
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Strong reading, math and people skills
- Must be well organized and computer literate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Internal Title: Route Rider
Keywords: Route Rider, Route Helper, Delivery Driver, Route Driver, Merchandiser
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in District 1.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process