** DanoneWave Dedicated Team**
The Retail Sales Representative primarily provides sales and merchandising coverage for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our Clients through store coverage and executing sales and merchandising objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory.
- As established by management, deliver sales results against quotas across all Clients in assigned territories.
- Meets client expectations regarding sales and call coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
- Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned retail territory according to client frequency plans.
- Reports accurate information into Acosta’s proprietary network and transmitted on a daily basis.
- Will answer all NARS questions for all clients assigned and report any issues via store comments section of handheld device.
- Effectively communicate client information to store personnel. Communicate to UM when not met and provide substantiation.
- Achieve new item and existing item placement according to client speed to shelf guidelines.
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
- Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements. (to include competitive products).
- High School Diploma / GED
- Prior retail experience (to include Retail Sales) preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to overnight travel.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food Shows).
- Must be flexible to work nights and holidays. (Night and holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Logan.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process