Looking for your new career opportunity? Do you want to work for a company where you can grow longevity and enjoy going to work every day?
We have the position for you!
Manpower is currently hiring for motivated individuals as 2nd shift production workers in Hartford, SD!
As a Production Tech for our client, you will operate different machinery to produce product safely and effectively. You will utilize benders, roll formers, wrappers, slitters, shears forklifts and other machines as assigned to produce product for customers.
* Perform set-up checks
* Follow safety guidelines
* Help perform quality checks to ensure that product meets industry and customer standards
* Perform maintenance checks on machinery
* Participate in monthly inventory
Starting wage is $13.73 per hour with a $.75 shift differential for individuals working 2nd shift.
Second Shift runs from 5:00 pm to 1:30 am, Sunday through Thursday.
This is a temporary to permanent position based on attendance and performance.
What can you bring to the table?
* Your High School Diploma/ GED
* The ability to read a tape measure
* The ability to follow all procedures for operations and safety
* The ability to lift up to 65 pounds
* The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
During your time with Manpower you will enjoy:
* Weekly paychecks!
* Access to free tuition while on active assignment
* The ability to develop new skills to achieve career goals!
What are you waiting for? Call Manpower at 605-361-1560 to schedule your interview and to learn more about this amazing opportunity.