Sonsray Machinery LLC., operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers. Sonsray Machinery LLC., is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
As we continue to grow, our San Leandro, CA dealership is looking for experienced Heavy Diesel Technicians to join our Sonsray Team!
Mechanic will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment or components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, electrical, computer and structural repairs including welding. Capable of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in both shop and field environment.
Mechanic will perform repairs under direct service departmental supervision, following established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines. Technicians will demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools. Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
Must have 5+ years mechanical experience preferably in heavy construction equipment or heavy diesel equipment.
Electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repairing experience
* Electric diagnosis and trouble shooting, reading diagrams.
* Diesel engines (common rail systems electronics injectors/ Catalytic converter)
* Hydraulic diagnosis and trouble shooting.
* Proficient with light and heavy equipment.
* Customer service oriented
* Track record of diplomas
* Complete set of tools
* Experienced with troubleshooting and proficient maintenance repair of light and heavy construction equipment.
* Able to complete Case Construction level III technician training and achieve 80% competence or higher In the following macro areas:
* Electronic Service Tool
* Compact Excavators
* Compact Wheel Loaders
* Tractor Loader Backhoes
* Wheel Loaders
* Case compaction equipment
* Must have a valid driver's license, CDL preferred, and clean DVM record.
* Maintain current forklift operator training certification.
* Possess tooling required by the service department.
* Provide customer satisfaction by serving customers in a professional, speedy, and efficient manner.
* Troubleshoot machine breakdowns, diagnosis and provide estimated repairs for customers.
* Perform diagnosis, and repairs at Sonsray Machinery service center and at customer job sites.
* Test drive and/or inspect vehicles and equipment for wear, damage, or specific problems that might affect performance.
* Utilize computer diagnostic equipment.
* Provide after-hours technical service.
* Perform factory recommended preventative maintenance & inspection.
* Ensure guards and safety devices are functioning properly.
* Write clear parts requisitions and service write-ups.
* Perform factory authorized warranty work.
* Enhance service department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* The individuals will maintain good attendance and punctuality
* Maintain technician billing efficiency of 100% or higher
We offer excellent benefits package which includes:
* HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision plan, 401(K) matching, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick, and holiday.