MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PCU/Step-down Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PCU/Step-down setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Progressive Care Nurses (PCU) care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care. PCU nurses monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations. Many PCU patients receive complex medications that may require titration based on the patient’s vital signs The PCU nurse is sometimes also called a step-down nurse and the PCU is also known as cardiac step-down, medical step-down, neuro step-down, surgical step-down and ER holding.
- Monitor and assess patients who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care.
- Utilize computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: PCU Nurse, RN-Progressive Care, Telemetry Nursing positions, Step-down, Stepdown, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, EKG, Tele, Telemetry Contracts, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, Tele Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, RN-Tele, Travel Nursing[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Tucson.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process