MHM/Centurion of Florida is proud to introduce Correctional Dental Provider Network (CDPN) as our new dental services subcontractor for Florida Department of Corrections. Centurion of FL/CDPN provides quality dental services to over 70,000 inmates throughout the state of Florida.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time (Day Shift) Dental Hygienist to join our team at Taylor Correctional Institution- Main Unit and Annex located in Perry, Florida.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform oral hygiene treatment for offenders to include prophylaxis, curettage and other hygienist procedures.
- Operate radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of offenders.
- Maintain offender dental records and complete required reports of offender activity.
- Prepare required reports and complete required paperwork accurately, legibly and timely in the format authorized by the client and/or dentist.
- Ensure work is reviewed by dentist before releasing offender.
- Provide personal oral hygiene education and instruction individually or in a group setting.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive team environment!
- Current FL licensure as a Dental Hygienist required.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
- Two (2) years experience in providing comprehensive dental hygienist services, preferably in a correctional, mental health, or indigent environment, preferred.
- Must have BLS (basic life support) for healthcare providers and PPD screening prior to starting work.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Perry.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process