As the Senior Safety and Health Manager for the Evaporation facilities at Morton and Windsor Salt’s North American operations, this person will be responsible for:
- Lead the Safety and Health program for 8 salt production and packaging facilities
- Teaching, mentor and guide Site Health and Safety Managers and operations leadership teams to execute Company policies and programs
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across the organization to create awareness and gain buy-in of safety initiatives
- Oversee and provide expert guidance and assistance with incident investigations and root cause analysis; guide field teams in implementing effective strategies to prevent future incidents
- Partner with leadership to execute and oversee health and safety improvement initiatives and policies that drive continuous improvement in Health and Safety performance
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Joining an Iconic Brand with Strong Values:
We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Chicago.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process