Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
Battery and Charger Technician
This position is based out of Crown’s Dayton branch location and will provide coverage to the surrounding areas.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair industrial batteries and chargers.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer industrial batteries and chargers.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, ability to read and understand electrical schematics, good written/verbal communication skills, and good customer care skills
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Technical degree, previous battery and charger repair experience, welding skills, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Dayton.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process