Robert Half Management Resources Client Service Director
As a Client Service Director, your responsibilities will include:
Develop, grow and nurture client relationships:
- Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client. Also participate in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other professional desired designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with senior-level executives.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Hartford.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process