IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- Supervises the Instant Ticket Specialists, who analyze inventory levels and product mix at individual retail locations, places orders to replenish Instant Ticket Stock for retailers, and assists retail establishments in identifying strategies to increase sales.
- Assists the Manager, Instant Tickets and Warehouse in the interviewing, hiring and training of new Instant Ticket Specialists.
- Manages and monitors instant ticket phone queue, including taking inbound phone calls during daily peak hours.
- Manages and monitors daily order quantity, to assist the Warehouse Supervisor with workforce management.
- Serves as Instant Ticket Specialist for a limited number of Lottery Sales Representatives.
- Assumes overflow work of Instant Ticket Specialists as necessary.
- Compiles data on a weekly/bi-weekly basis for Instant Ticket Specialist Department Metrics.
- Monitors contractual requirements of the Instant Ticket Specialist Department and reports to Manager, Instant Tickets and Warehouse.
- Creates a positive work environment conducive to high-performing teams.
- Develops, implements, and improves procedures used for distribution, tracking, and inventory management. Regularly presents information regarding these procedures in bi-weekly department meetings.
- Works with Manager, Instant Tickets and Warehouse to create employee professional development plans for Instant Ticket Product Specialists. Monitors professional development progress of Instant Ticket Specialists.
- Supports sales staff by preparing appropriate material and product reporting, data collection and presentation, technical support, and provides response to problems/issues encountered by field staff and escalated to management as needed.
- Develops strategies in line with company objectives for Instant Money Games (IMG) or other products assigned.
- Develops sales and communication objectives for Instant Money Games (IMG) or other products assigned.
- Develops marketing plan and budgets for Instant Money Games (IMG) or other products assigned.
- Monitors, reviews and reports on IMG sales performance, expenses, and activity results.
- Works with the advertising agencies and other suppliers to ensure that the organization maximizes value for its Advertising and Promotion spend.
- Performs financial feasibility/profitability studies on all major tactical and strategic initiatives including sales and distribution forecasting
- Develops IMG Research Strategies and oversees the implementation of all IMG research projects. Required to have an advanced understanding of brand performance issues related to agent and field characteristics.
- Works with Merchandising & Distribution team to ensure that Point of Sale strategies are executed for Instants Games
- Works with Retail & Trademarketing team to ensure that Point of Sale strategies are executed for Instants Games
- Responsible for developing new game launch plan and executing
- Preparation and publication of necessary media and agent communications for the brand. This includes agent award presentations and public relations initiatives.
- Develops promotional strategies to support the Instants brands and ensures that sales targets are met.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Post Graduate qualifications in a relevant field would be an asset.
- A proven track record of aggressive, innovative and growth-oriented brand management experience in a marketing/sales organization, preferably with a FMCG multinational
- Experience managing P&L for strong brands or categories
- Experience working with an inside sales organization, managing kpis and motivating and managing team members to achieve sales targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Standard requirements for research and analysis
- Understanding territory covered in order to ensure that the appropriate lottery games are being sold
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Trincity.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process